Thursday, March 18, 2010

wow, 6 months, and I haven't posted but I've been barefoot running all winter. In the cold months I ran barefoot (with my Vibram Five fingers) in doors and used runners for my outdoor runs. But now that spring is here I am only running in my Vibrams and today went for a 1.5 hour hike in the hills in my Vibrams - sooo great. My feet feel like they are working, the bones all moving, and my legs and body feel so connected to the earth.
I am now up to one hour runs but will start to gain time and distance with a half marathon in view this fall! I joined Run Club and am the only barefoot runner; people are aware of it but nobody has seen it yet. YET. It will be big because it is so great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susinn
    I'm looking forward to hearing more about your running experiences.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete